Working at Chick-fil-A is more than just a job, its an opportunity. An opportunity to gain life experience that goes far beyond just serving a great product in a friendly environment. Chick-fil-A is a great opportunity for people of all ages and backgrounds, and no experience is necessary.
Being a part of our Supervisor Team is more than just a manager role. This role is for someone that wants to help further our mission and vision into the community of Indianapolis but loving & developing our team. In addition to overseeing the daily operations, this would include overseeing our Team Leaders, coaching/development of our team, and creating/implementing new systems to care for our guests.
Some of the great BENEFITS of working at Chick-fil-A:
- Flexible Hours
- Free Food
- Closed Sunday's
- Competitive Pay
- Mentoring with the Owner/Operator
- Scholarship Opportunities
- Execution of smooth daily operations
- Oversight of our Team Leaders
- Coaching & Development of our team to grow our culture
- Working with Director Team to innovate & pursue growth in the business
- Oversee guest connection and recovery systems
- Connecting with team daily to engage them in the community
- College Degree (Not required)
- Positive Attitude
- Willingness to serve others
- Strong communication/verbal skills
- Strong interpersonal skills: gets along well with others
- Detail orientated
- Able to work well independently and in a team environment
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
We are taking every precaution possible to ensure the safety of our team and our guests. We have 20 Operational Requirements that we are currently implementing to ensure that this happens. These requirements include things like masks, gloves, distancing.